Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 8, 2010

You were supposed to be celebrating your 56th birthday today.
I miss you so much Papa, i just want you back in my life now! It still has not been easy this past 9 years. I've been through a lot, I've conquered a lot of battles and still it's all because you were there for me. I always believed that you are with me wherever i go. You are such a great man, and He took you away from me. :(

Though i believe that everything happens for a reason.

I know that you can see that i'm a big girl now. I hope your proud of your only little girl. I've accomplished a lot and you are my inspiration all through out this years.

Papa, Happy birthday! thank you for all the things you have done for me! :)

I miss you so much Papa!

Love Lots,
Baby Daizylie :)

No comments: