Friday, March 9, 2012

AGREE to DISAGREE




Again, I won't promise to update this all the time, due to my busy schedule and lazy weekends. LOL



MUSIC MONDAY
-50% of my life is definitely composed of MUSIC,
Honestly, I can tell you the story of my life with just
1 song. Allow me to share to you my favorites, from
new ones to even old songs. :) 

TASTY TUESDAY
-For the love of FOOD! Oh and yes, I do cook. :)

WEATHER WEDNESDAY 
-Anything under the sun! Can't really think of the right
title for Wednesday so expect me to change it so
often until I find the right name for it.

THOUGHTS on a THURSDAY
-Thoughts about love and life from my favorite
websites. Tumblr, We♥it, and

FASHION FRIDAY
-Can't compromise into updating my OOTD's once a while, so 
I'll just chose at least one oufit to share to you. 
Do check me out on Lookbook one day, that's if im not
too lazy to post. 

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY: WEEKEND!
Random stuff about my weekend, it maybe simple
barkada moments, or out of town trips as long
as it makes me happy! :)




Please do wish me luck to achieve these.
Feel free to show me some love and support too! 

xoxo,

iamdriza ♥

No comments: