Friday, February 1, 2013

{My January on Instragram}

1. My new favorite shirt! OKC <3 p="">
2. Breakfast with colleagues at Banapple
3. Mass at Basilica de Sto. Nino sent from my friend in Cebu (wasn't able to attend this year)
4. Gotong Batangas at 3am! #nomnom
5.Banderitas
6. Jack Daniels for Ara's Birthday at home!
7. Skyping with the Fam in Cebu for my Lola's 1st Death Anniv and they showed me this! LECHON :( I want you so bad!
7. My morning view at the office 6:30
8. Me and MOJO!

  
1. Got this from http://weheartit.com/ do you know where I can find this kind of nail polish?
2. Midnight dinner at Mercato! Babyback ribs for 120php! cheap and yummy #nomnom
3. Company kick off party for 2013!
4. La Paz Batchoy! Ilo-ilo's best #nomnom
5. ♥
6. In your memory Lola :( #tattoo
7. Early morning at the Market and trying out my new App Overgram!
7. My siblings
8. BEYONCE on GQ Mag! One hot mama! #bodyinspiration 



How was your 1st month of the year so far? Mine was both up and down. Wasn't really in the mood to be happy at all because we are commemorating my Lola's 1st death anniversary, and we are missing her presence so much. 

It's just so different now. 

Anyways, I hope you are all doing great! Sorry for being a very inconsistent blogger. LOL







xoxo
iamdriza


follow me on Instagram! iamdriza



















2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

What lovely photos! On a side note, I love your star tattoo!!!

Regina said...

I'm sure your lola is in a better place. :) Looks like you had a fun January, JACK! Haha Here's to always hoping for the best! <3

xx
TheSingleishDiaries