Friday, February 8, 2008

for you, but maybe not

maybe i am missing umaybe not
just ur voice and lovely smile in my
thought..yet i dont think i think so much …maybe i am missing the feeling of
missing u..maybe i am angry… maybe not;just too many questions too many
thoughts…wudnt it be gr8 if i get rid of all
expectations….. hmm maybe thats possible… maybenot….how i wish u express urself inslightest,so to make my heart warm and me happy…maybe one day u will do … but then
maybe not…..so i am torn in between …angry ands
erene ;sad & happy ; thinking so much yet
thinking so less.how i want to give u so much yet want
as much as well…shud i stop wen i dont
get much..am i selfish or am ihurt..do i expect too much
or are my expectations just…how i wonder if u will say wat lies in
u or maybe u dont feel as much as i do….that is y u dont say things that i
do…..maybe i am wrong….maybe not …i think too much…i know .. but thats
the way i am…too much love…too much hurt…too much
to everything…boy of extremes…i can only offer u that :: passion : …my elixir… my poison……nothing less nothing more….there is hope … yet its thinning day
by day…speak up is all i can say…maybe its fruitless to expect … maybe
not…..how i wish u understand ur sooimportant to me…in my life , in my heart …. u r my
very soul….and maybe one day i will listen u
speak wat u feel….maybe some day that serendipity i will
witness…...but then… maybe not….

No comments: