Monday, February 4, 2008

my frog prince...


so, it's still me....


i dont wanna complicate things more for you


that's why i had to let go...


but after all this years,


i still recieve this everyday messages from you :


princess, mahal na mahal parin kita...


sana pag-balik mo ako parin ang mamahalin mo...



ive hurt you so many times...


over and over again...


why dont you STOP?


...i no longer love you


i didnt love you, even just for once


selfishly, the fact that you know


i was only using you to cover up the pain i had with my ex.


its still me, your hearts been shouting for...


im sorry... i said i dont wana hurt you anymore.


if only what you're feeling right now, is what the person i love feel for me...


but not...


its always the same way around.


but what im thankful is...


YOU are just one of the few people, i found REAL...



No comments: