Thursday, December 1, 2011

Don't find fault, find a remedy.

This morning before going to work, I took out my baby and took pictures of myself, my dirty fan, and my pink helmet (LOL). I adjusted the settings to RAW (not knowing what it means), and gave myself a very hard time converting it to JPEG. It also didn't gave me a really good resolution, so i just edited the photos online through http://pixlr.com. Added a bit of vintage touch, and I was amazed with the outcome.












I hope you like it! 

xoxo,
♥ iamdriza ♥

It's Never too late to become the person you might have been
-George Elliot






2 comments:

Swexie said...

i love your jacket! =) i'm actually wearing a leopard print cami right now.

Pax de Deux said...

@swexie thanks! i love this cover up too :) got it for 80 bucks at a thrift store.