Monday, December 12, 2011

Wishlist!

It's the middle of the month and it's just now that I've realized I need to create a wishlist. :) Below are some of the stuffs I've been wanting to get the whole year.

Doc Marten's 16 hole black boots 

They now have a flagship store in Fort Bonifacio, which I'm hoping to check out soon, and maybe get this baby ♥




Leopard Print Pumps ♥

I've seen one at SO FAB, that I really really like. 



50mm 1.8D Nikkor Lens ♥

For the love of portrait photography. I've been wanting to have this ever since I bought my Nikon D3000 DSLR.


Lumix GF1 ♥

I love taking pictures of anything interesting, and since I travel 5 times a week for work there are a lot I'd like to shoot. Other than an OOTD of course, and a DSLR is too big to carry. 



Dear Santa, please grant at least 1 of those wishes before this year ends. 
I've been a good girl. 

xoxo,

iamdriza






1 comment:

QUEENIE G. said...

I'm hosting my first giveaway. So check out my blog and feel free to join. HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)

love,
sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com