Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NYX


NYX soft matte in "San Paulo"



                                                      NYX  Lip Smack in "Snow White"




 I am only the typical, lip gloss, powder and blush-on type of person and never has it crossed my mind to wear such bold colors but lately  I have been going gaga over my new NYX Lip Smacking in "Snow White" and NYX Soft Matte Lipstick in "San Paulo". I've read a lot of good reviews over NYX products, it being the drug store version of the ever expensive MAC. I know for sure it can be bought online through Digital Traincase, and some other sellers but I must say I was lucky enough to have seen a cute little stall around Alabang Town Center last Sunday and get to purchase these babies. I'm off to collecting more of them :) Next on my list will be Monte Carlo, Addis Ababa, London, and Stockholm.


xoxo,

iamdriza ♥♥♥








No comments: