Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family day at Tagaytay

Another super late post!

We went to Tagaytay last month to bond with family and friends. It was a very fun day, though the weather was excruciatingly hot! It's supposed to be cold because we are in a high place, but never the less it didn't stop us from being happy.

First stop was breakfast!

Waiting for BULALO :)


Tierra Maria
Everytime we visit Tagaytay, we always make sure to stop by here first. I encouraged you to visit this place too, it has created a lot of miracles in my life and granted some of my wishes. This a very solemn and heavenly place, filled with devotees all over the country. If you proceed on the 3rd floor, it will show you are very good view of the Taal Volcano. Amazing, it definitely is.


Family and Friends :)

Tagaytay Picnic Groove


And of course the most exciting part of this visit would be the Zipline!

Watch our video here!



Pango ♥ Ungas


Tagaytay, will always have a special place in my heart! Even if it's just an hour trip from my home I will never get tired of going back again and again.


xoxo
iamdriza ♥♥♥























No comments: