Monday, November 21, 2011

Never have known how, bittersweet this would taste...




"Someone like you" is my favorite song from Adele's 21 album. Hearing it is like being stabbed directly through my heart, the lyrics are just so intense! Again, this are one of the songs that depicts my past.  I will never get tired of listening to Adele's songs, over and over again.

Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me I beg
I'll remember you said
Sometimes it last in love
but sometimes it hurts instead


Getting to emotional lately, maybe because of the holiday season coming really really fast or maybe just the thought that I am coming back to my hometown and suddenly all this memories come rushing back to my mind. Pretty good but really saddening. On a good note, I am really excited! Counting until the 25th of December :) Seeing my siblings and my Lola is the greatest gift I am about to receive on Christmas day!

I haven't posted any FOTD lately, because I still can't get any courage to pose! but I'm practicing on it. LOL... I am thinking about doing a 365/days shutter project for 2012, that is if I can keep up with it due to my busy work schedule but I'll try, maybe I'll do it on my tumblr instead, what do you guys think? Let me know if you have any suggestions.


xoxo
iamdriza ♥♥♥

No comments: