Monday, November 28, 2011

OOTD (fail)

Forgive me for a very embarrassing OOTD! and for the very crappy photo resolution. I used my ever reliable Samsung Galaxy Y. Anyhow, I would like to share to you how much I super love my outfit today other than my no make up look. LOL

Denim Top: Crissa Femme (a gift from le boyfe) 
Jeggings: Jag
Bag: Nina Ricci Paris
Shoes: Skyhigh wedges from Jellybean


This is me waking up too late, totally forgetting that it is a Monday, and I shouldn't be wearing jeans at all. I promise though that I'll try to get a much decent ootd next time! 

Oh! and this is what made me happy today! Other than eating 1 and a half rice from ChicBoy, which I really really regret! I love giving myself special treats because it makes me feel better.


I still prefer peach mango pie from Jollibee though, but this would do. Good news! I have a baby boy :)


Meet Mo, we got him after our very trusted labrador passed away. He now sleeps in our bedroom, and makes us all happy with his cuteness and naughtiness. Such a spoiled brat! 


And i leave you with this nice quote below...


"Always make a total effort, 
even when the odds are against you."
- Arnold Palmer 




xoxo,

iamdriza ♥♥♥

No comments: